RRP: $43.95$35.16 Save: 20%
- Combines licorice root, white horehound, elderflower and thyme herbal extracts
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Relieve mild bronchial cough
- Clear respiratory tract mucous
- Relieve cough in children over 2 years of age
- Adults: 5 mL 3 times daily
- Children 3 - 12 years: 1 - 2.5 mL 3 times daily
- Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- A maximum of 3 weeks continuous treatment only
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Marrubium vulgare (White horehound) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Sambucus nigra (Elderflower) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (flower)
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Pimpinella anisum (Aniseed) essential oil|
|Citrus limon essential oil (Lemon)|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 352117. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients