Coverstick conceals blemishes and imperfections while soothing and supporting the skin’s natural processes of renewal.
For blemished skin.
Skin can become imbalanced for a variety of reasons, including hormonal shifts, stressful conditions and a change of climate or season. Coverstick offers highly effective skin care that hides small imperfections while calming and nurturing.
Coverstick combines nurturing botanical extracts with moisture-retaining precious oils and waxes to support skin clarity. Tea tree and manuka oils reduce the appearance of blemishes while extracts of rose petal, calendula, carrot and anthyllis visibly reduce redness. Natural mineral pigments blend and conceal for an even complexion.
Apply Coverstick at the first sign of a blemish and reapply several times a day. Use a fingertip or make-up brush to smooth and blend. Make-up may be applied subsequently if desired.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Beeswax/Cera Flava
- Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Rosa Damascena Extract
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Leptospermum Scoparium Oil
- Ascorbyl Dipalmitate
- Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
- Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
- Ultramarines/CI 77007
- Zinc Oxide/CI 77947
*Component of natural essential oils
Dosage & warnings
Only take as directed.