- Combines 6 specific herbal extracts, including Affron®, a proprietary strain of saffron
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Support adrenal gland health and function
- Support healthy mood and emotional balance
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic herbal medicine to
- Promote preconception health
- Support healthy sexual function and libido
- Support female reproductive system health
- Vegan Friendly
Product information August 2023: Transition to new name Preconception Stress & EstroSupport (Austl 413835) (Formula unchanged)
- 2 capsules daily
- Not suitable for women with high oestrogen levels
- May be taken prior to conception but do not continue during pregnancy or lactation
- St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root peel)
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
|Trifolium pratense Isoflavones (Red clover) standardised
ext. dry (root & rhizome)
|Affron® Crocus sativus (Saffron) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stigma)
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Rehmannia glutinosa ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)