- This apple cider vinegar with honey is not filtered or pasteurised, retaining valuable fermentation residues and the 'mother'
- For people who find the taste of apple cider vinegar too acidic, the added honey makes the mixture more palatable
- With small quantities of natural sediment said to contain pectin, trace elements, beneficial bacteria and enzymes
- Serving suggestion: use as a vinegar substitute in traditional vinaigrette dressings
- Certified organic
- Gluten free
- 1 tablespoon (20 mL) in water as required
- If desired, add some lemon juice