- Calcium and phosphate are essential for growth and development
- Both are incorporated into bone, teeth and red blood cells, and involved in neuromuscular function and hormone secretion
- Phosphate is incorporated into intracellular compounds such as ATP and cyclic AMP and consequently plays a key role in energy production
- Calcium and phosphate are necessary for contraction of cardiac, smooth and skeletal muscle
- Calcium is involved in red blood cell production
- Calcium is required for normal nerve function and plays a role in regulating the electrical polarity of the cell membrane as well as the secretion of neurotransmitters at the synapse and neuromuscular junction
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20222. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.