- Calcium fluoride is found in many types of connective tissue where it aids elasticity and flexibility
- Calcium fluoride supports the strength and integrity of bones and teeth
- Calcium has a role in bone development and integrity
- When fluoride is incorporated into bone it is found with calcium
- Each table provides calcium fluoride 500 ng (homeopathic 6X)
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children: As professionally prescribed
Contains lactose and fructose
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 23724. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.