- Features Japanese knotweed, a source of resveratrol, to provide antioxidant support
- Selenium, zinc and resveratrol are antioxidants that may help to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Selenium and zinc may assist to maintain healthy immune system function
- Zinc plays a beneficial role in the metabolism of macronutrients
- No added dairy, gluten, soya bean products and yeast
Product update May 2021: This product was previously called Nrf2 Complex
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine (625 μg per tablet)
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses and a daily dose of 150 µg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Only take as directed.
|Fallopia japonica (Japanese knotweed) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (unknown)
|Camellia sinensis (Green tea) (leaf) ext. equiv. dry
|Quercetin dihydrate||125 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate
|Curcumin (Turmeric)||5 mg|
|R,S-alpha lipoic acid||4 mg|
|Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) ext.
ext. equiv. dry