- Purified, high-quality omega-3 containing Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Provides omega-3 lipids that are highly bioactive at lower levels of oxidation and toxicity
- May help to support healthy mood balance, cognitive function and stress response
- Deep-sea, wild-caught and third-party certified for sustainability by Friend of the Sea and IFFO RS
- Flavoured with natural, non-GMO and salicylate-free orange oil
- Free from gluten, dairy, egg and soy protein
Dosage & warnings
Refrigerate after opening
1 metric teaspoon (5 mL) daily
Suitable in pregnancy and lactation
If symptoms persist consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 259552. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.