- Dealing with change or uncertainty? Go with the Flow™ flower essence encourages you to stop resisting change, trust in the universe and ride the energetic currents at play in your life.
- When you're in the midst of change or life feels out of control, it's easy to become nervous or feel that maintaining the status quo is of vital importance. Go with the Flow™ helps you to realise that not everything about the unknown is unwelcome.
- The ritual of taking flower essences is a great way to focus your attention on the energetic state you like to embody and your intention of consciously creating it. Tribe of the Tree’s Go with the Flow™ inspires you to face the unknown with a spirit of adventure and openness, so working with this flower essence is the perfect ritual to support yourself with at times when:
- Life feels out of control and frantic (perhaps because change is heading your way whether you like it or not), but you’re ready to set an intention of handling it all with ease and grace.
- You've noticed yourself trying to control all the details of your life, and are ready to instead step back from being in charge and trust that everything will unfold as it should.
- You've been holding yourself back from something new, but are now ready to take a leap forward in confidence and openness.
- You've been feeling blocked, thwarted, or frustrated by trying to force change to occur, and are ready to accept that perhaps the timing isn’t right or there’s something more perfect over the horizon for you.
- You've been in the same place for so long that you have become persistently averse to or threatened by change, but you’re ready for a fresh start.
- You're ready to embrace a new home, new job, new skills or a new environment and want to do so in a spirit of learning, openness and positivity.
- Try holding the flower essence in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it, and as you do, spend a moment getting ready to go with the flow and being open to the energetic currents you’ve previously been resisting.
Dosage & warnings
7 drops under the tongue, morning and night.
Only take as directed.
|Avicennia marina var. australasica (Mangrove seed)|