Helps to relieve the symptoms and irritations associated with many fungal skin irritations.
- Tinea (Athlete's foot)
- Jock itch
- Candida skin infections
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antifungal and antiseptic ingredient
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil
- Water-free gel
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Gel to affected areas three times daily. Once applied, allow the preparation to dry before dressing or enclosing affected areas. It is important to continue treating affected areas for two to three weeks after symptoms cease.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes
- Skin patch test prior to use
- If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Do not use at the same time as other antifungal treatments, or with medicated dressings
- Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding without medical supervision
- Do not use on children under 2 years old
Dosage & warnings
Only take as directed.
1 Per 1 g
|Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil)||50 mg|