- Featuring a herbal extract of Slippery elm bark powder in convenient chewable tablet form
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
- As a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues
- Assist with recovery from illness and as a nutritive tonic
- Soothe respiratory tract mucous membranes
- Relieve mild throat irritation and inflammation
- Reduce coughing
- No added lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds or soy beans
- Does not contain artificial colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet twice daily, chewed five minutes before a meal
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 323773. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.