- Provides slippery elm inner stem bark powder to support digestive system health
- Slippery elm contains mucilage, which coats the mucous membranes of the digestive system
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine
- As a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues of the digestive system
- To soothe gastrointestinal tract mucous membranes
- As a nutritive tonic
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 capsule 3 times daily before meals
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Children under 12 years only as directed by your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 169112. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.