- Magnesium plays an important role in muscle relaxation
- Assists in the maintenance of muscular health
- Helps support healthy heart function
- Helps support healthy bones
- Helps support energy production
- Magnesium is essential for muscle relaxation and helps support bone structure
- Supports general health and wellbeing
- Individuals seeking a supplement to relax their muscles
- Those wanting to support their muscle, heart and bone health
- Those who suffer from or prone to fatigue and seek a supplement to support energy production
- Individuals seeking a supplement to maintain their general wellbeing
Free from: Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, artificial flavours.
Dosage & warnings
Take one tablet between meals daily, or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.
|Total Magnesium||174.9 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||161 mg|
|Magnesium aspartate dihydrate||7.5 mg|
|Magnesium orotate||6.4 mg|
|Fucus vesiculosus (whole plant) ext. equiv. dry (Bladderwrack)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
equiv. Vitamin D3