- Vitamin B5 is involved in over 100 cellular reactions and essential for the production of energy from the metabolism of macro nutrients
- May assist in the healthy synthesis and metabolism of lipids: e.g. essential fatty acids and steroid hormones
- Especially required for the production of cortisol and cortisone
- May be beneficial for supporting healthy adrenal function and the ability to adequately respond to stress
- Essential for the production of certain neurotransmitters, such as acetylcholine and melatonin
- May assist in supporting healthy skin and healing
- May assist in supporting healthy hair growth
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose, egg, yeast and soy
- Free from artificial colours, artificial sweeteners or flavours
- All excipients are listed on the label
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 - 6 capsules daily
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 270093. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.