- Features a combination of Black cohosh, Shatavari, Red clover and Pine herbal extracts in convenient capsule form
- Can be useful for reduction of
- Symptoms of menopause
- Hot flushes associated with menopause
- May be helpful to maintain or support
- Female healthy hormone balance
- Oestrogen hormone levels
- Reproductive system health
- Free from gluten, dairy, egg, yeast, soy and sugar
- Vegan friendly
- 1 capsule once or twice daily
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation
- In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure; if you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain and or/loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Trifolium pratense (Red clover) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb top flowering)
|Pinus radiata (Monterey pine) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 373053. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients