- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone or ubidecarenone, is present in all tissues and membranes in the body
- CoQ10 is both a vital cell membrane antioxidant as well as an important component of the electron transport chain
- As a fat soluble compound, CoQ10 is best absorbed in the presence of dietary lipids
- Coenzyme Q10 may help to
- Maintain and support healthy cardiovascular system function
- Reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Maintain energy production
- Free from gluten, dairy, egg and soy protein
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily
Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 248952. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.