- Provides lysine, which may be beneficial to
- Relieve facial cold sore symptoms such as pain, burning and tingling
- Help to reduce the recurrence of facial cold sores
- Support skin healing of facial cold sores
- Includes astragalus, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help the body adapt to stress
- Also features zinc and vitamin C, to support healthy immune system function
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
For the relief of facial cold sore symptoms: 1 tablet twice daily with food
To help reduce the recurrence of facial cold sores: 1 tablet daily with food
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 176145. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.