To be discontinued
- Provides the probiotic strain Lactobacillus plantarum 299v
- May help to
- Provide symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Reduce the occurrence of gastrointestinal pain and discomfort, bloating and gas
- Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, FODMAPs, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 - 2 capsules daily
If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 346030. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.