- Antiparasitic, antimicrobial and anthelmintic herbs for dysbiosis
- Help rid the body of intestinal worms and parasites, maintaining healthy intestinal microbial balance
- Exert antimicrobial, antiparasitic and anthelmintic activity
- Prescribed as part of the gut pathogen elimination program
- Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy protein, starches
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily with food
Do not use if you are likely to become pregnant or during pregnancy and lactation
Only take as directed.
|Punica granatum ext. (Pomegranate)
ext. equiv. dry (fruit hull)
|Artemisia annua ext. (Chinese wormwood)
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Nigella sativa ext. (Black seed)
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Juglans nigra ext. (Black walnut)
ext. equiv. fresh (fruit hull)
|Commiphora myrrha ext.
ext. equiv. dry (oleoresin)
|Mentha x piperita (leaf) oil (Peppermint)||25 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 298288. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.