- A combination of herbal antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids
- Includes herbs used in traditional medicine to support liver and gall bladder function and promote liver detoxification
- Vitamins B12, B6 and B9 enhance the metabolism of methionine, therefore helping maintain healthy homocysteine levels
- Choline is important for normal metabolism of fats by the liver and gall bladder
- Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet twice daily with a large glass of water
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
|Bupleurum falcatum ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Berberis vulgaris ext. (Barberry)
ext. equiv. dry (bark)
|Taraxacum officinale ext. (Dandelion)
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
|Choline bitartrate||150 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||25 mg|
|Folic acid||200 μg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||200 μg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 219801. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.