- Glutathione is a major antioxidant to support healthy body cell resistance to free radical damage
- Supplementing with bioavailable oral glutathione increases circulating levels of this major intracellular antioxidant
- Levels of glutathione fluctuate due to nutrient concentrations, exercise, oxidative stress and ageing
- Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt
- Free from artificial colours and flavours
- Contains steviol glycosides
- Pineapple flavour
Dosage & warnings
1 metric teaspoon (2.5 g) daily in 200 mL water with food
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Not recommended for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 233640. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.