- Certified organic
- All natural ingredients
- Cold pressed
- Natural source of GLA - important omega-6 fatty acid
- GLA may assist in alleviating PMS symptoms
- GLA may soothe inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema
- Can be taken orally or topically directly onto skin
- Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids – GLA
- Natural skin nourishing oil
- Gluten free
Made from the seeds of the Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) plant using a cold press extraction method, which ensures quality and purity of the oil. Evening Primrose oil provides a natural source of omega 6 fatty acids– gamma linoleic acid (GLA), essential for everyday health and wellbeing. These fatty acids are essential for our health, as the body cannot make them, therefore adequate dietary consumption is essential.
A natural skin nourishing oil, Melrose Organic Evening Primrose Oil can be either taken orally or topically.
Dosage & warnings
Take 1 metric tsp (5 mL) once daily with food or simply add to your smoothies/salads, apply topically to skin, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||165 kJ||3600 kJ|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Total Fat||4.6 g||100 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.4 g||9 g|
|Linoleic acid (Omega 6)||3.2 g||71 g|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)||0.4 g||9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||11 g|