- Turmeric and taurine are supportive of the normal detoxification processes in the liver
- The action of glutamine supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Glutamine assists with the repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining
- Curcumin and broccoli sprout provides antioxidant action
- No added artificial sweeteners or colours
- No added salt, yeast, gluten or wheat
Dosage & warnings
1 level metric teaspoon (4 g) once or twice daily in 50 - 100 mL water or juice with food
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Caution is advised during lactation
Contains 67 mg of potassium per dose
Contains trace amounts of sulfur dioxide
Caution is advised with low thyroid function
Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
Caution use with haemorrhagic disorders and or if taking warfarin or antiplatelet drugs
Until more information is available regarding the expression of Nrf2 in cancer, do not take at least 48 hours either side of each chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment
Only take as directed.
|Brassica oleracea var. italica (Broccoli) ext.
powder ext. equiv. fresh
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (rhizome)
|Choline bitartrate||250 mg|