- Bearberry leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve urinary frequency and as an astringent to tighten tissues
- Formulated to support urinary tract health and bladder health in females
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, corn, egg and sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 2 tablets 2 - 4 times daily
- Bearberry leaf is not suitable for long term use
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) ext.
ext. equiv. fresh (fruit)
|Crateva magna ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Agathosma betulina (Buchu) (leaf) essential oil||12 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 239333. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients