- Bacopa is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory and cognition and as a cardiotonic
- Schisandra fruit is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to improve restless sleep
- Formula may be beneficial to
- Support physical endurance capacity
- Support mental function in individuals over 50
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 2 tablets 3 times daily
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia Discontinue during the treatment of any acute infectious illness Schisandra may accelerate clearance of drugs from the body; caution is advised for patients taking drugs with a narrow therapeutic window, including warfarin and digoxin
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
|Bacopa monnieri ext.
equiv. Bacoside A
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
|Schisandra chinensis ext.
ext. equiv. dry
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil||10 mg|