- Rich in essential fatty acids and proteins, phytosterols, vital minerals and other synergestic compounds
- Rich in vitamins B1, B2 and B3
- 100% pure, sustainably grown and ethically sourced
- The main active compounds in black cumin seed oil are crystalline nigellone and thymoquinone. The oil also contains beta sitosterol, myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, proteins and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. Calcium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous are also present.
- Black Cumin Oil’s high content of phytosterols play an important role in maximising the body’s health and wellbeing.
Dosage & warnings
Take 1 metric tsp (5 mL) in juice or honey daily.
Or apply undiluted on the skin, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.