- Derived from a specially bred, high antioxidant strain of French Cantaloupe (Cucumis melo)
- Unique formulation to help target the body’s first line of defence against harmful reactive species known as 'free radicals'
- May help to:
- Support cellular antioxidant defences
- Reduce cellular oxidative damage
- Maintain Healthy blood
- The nutrigenomically-active plant-derived raw material used in this formulation is the result of extensive and ongoing research by a group of French scientists dedicated to ageing research, especially as it relates to oxidative stress
- This product contains gluten as an essential component:
- Double-patented Cucumis melo melon extract combined with a small amount of gliadin biopolymer
- The nutrigenomic property of this product is uniquely conferred by the presence of this gliadin biopolymer
- This gliadin protects GFG from gastric degradation
- Free from dairy, egg, soy, yeast, sulfites, fish, crustaceans, seeds, peanuts and other nuts
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule twice daily 12 hours apart
Best taken 30 minutes before or 2 hours after food
Only take as directed.
|Cucumis melo (juice) powder (Honeydew)||3.325 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 294630. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.