- Formulated with two specific probiotic strains and oligofructose providing 30 billion live probiotics per dose
- May be beneficial to help:
- Support general wellbeing
- Maintain and support immune system health in adults and children
- Maintain a normal healthy gastrointestinal system and digestive function
- Enhance levels of the good bacteria, lactobacillus and bifidobacteria, in the digestive system
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for dairy and lactose intolerant people
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 5 years: 1 metric teaspoon (3 g) daily in water, juice, milk or sprinkled on breakfast cereal
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 215474. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.