- Formulated with two specific probiotic strains and oligofructose which can aid with:
- Helping to improve general wellbeing
- Reducing the risk of progressive tooth decay
- Balancing good bacteria following antibiotic use
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast and salt
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for dairy and lactose intolerant people
Dosage & warnings
1 teaspoon (3 g) daily
Using a dry spoon, mix into water, juice, milk or sprinkle onto breakfast cereal
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 215474. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.