- A high-strength vitamin B5 supplement, which may be beneficial to
- Assist the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Promote a healthy stress response in the body
- Aid in the synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Maintain nervous system health
- Support energy production
- Support skin health
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 capsule daily with food
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 288806. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.