- Features vitamin B5 in calcium pantothenate form with 500 mg equivalent pantothenic acid per tablet
- May help to assist with
- A healthy stress response
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
- Maintain vitamin B5 levels in the body
- No added corn, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds or soy
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 - 2 tablets daily with meals
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 339568. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.