- A high-strength Vitamin B2 supplement, which may be beneficial to
- Aid the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Reduce the occurrence of mild migraines
- Support cardiovascular system health
- Support skin and hair health
- Support energy production
- Maintain eye health
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet daily with food
To reduce the occurrence of mild migraines: 2 tablets daily with food, for at least 3 months
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 164609. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.