- This high-strength vitamin B3 supplement may be indicated for support with
- Energy production
- Skin health
- Metabolism of carbohydrate, proteins and fats
- General health and wellbeing
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten or lactose
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet daily with food
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 162502. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.