- Provides BacoMind™, a clinically trialled extract of Bacopa monnieri that contains a unique combination of active constituents
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to enhance cognitive function and memory
- May be beneficial for supporting
- Learning and memory, including information retention and recall, in children and adolescents
- Cognitive function and memory during ageing
- Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets daily with meals
Children 6 - 12 years: 1 tablet daily with meals
Tablet can be crushed and added to food
Only take as directed.
|BacoMind® Bacopa monnieri standardised Bacoside A
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 94754. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.