RRP: $42.45$29.71 Save: 30%
- Herbal and nutritional formulation to support healthy immune system function
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an antispasmodic and to relieve cough
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine (WHM) as a lung tonic to enhance lung health
- Licorice is traditionally used in WHM as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues and as an expectorant to clear mucous
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily with food
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses and a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults should not be exceeded
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Inula helenium (Elecampane) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & stolon)
|Justicia adhatoda ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||300 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
equiv. Vitamin E
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 269272. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients