- Herbal and nutritional formulation to support healthy immune system function
- Adhatoda is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an antispasmodic and to relieve cough
- Elecampane is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine (WHM) as a lung tonic to enhance lung health
- Licorice is traditionally used in WHM as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissues and as an expectorant to clear mucous
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily with food
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses and a daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults should not be exceeded
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
|Inula helenium (Elecampane) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & stolon)
|Justicia adhatoda ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||300 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E)
equiv. Vitamin E