- Horse chestnut may help to relieve symptoms of mild varicose veins including leg aching, pain leg swelling and heaviness
- 100 mg of escin daily may help to enhance blood capillary health and support healthy circulation to the feet and legs
- Horse chestnut is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Reduce symptoms of haemorrhoids
- Help manage muscle strain
- Help reduce leg cramps
- No added gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, salt or lactose
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Dosage & warnings
2 capsules daily
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
Only take as directed.
|Aesculus hippocastanum standardised Escin (Horsechestnut)
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 166317. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.