- A multi-herbal formula featuring horsechestnut extract standardised to escin
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Assist in the maintenance of peripheral circulation
- Relieve symptoms of discomfort, itching and swelling associated with haemorrhoids
- Relieve pain, heaviness, itching and swelling in the legs associated with mild varicose veins
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet 2 - 3 times daily with food
- Enteric-coated tablet, not to be crushed
- Contains sugars; 60 mg per tablet
- May cause gastric upset in some patients
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Aesculus hippocastanum (Horsechestnut) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Ginkgo biloba ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher's broom) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 214424. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients