- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the bloodstream and is considered a "conditionally essential amino acid"
- The human body is able to manufacture this amino acid, however some circumstances may lead to excessive demand
- Extreme physical stress (injuries, infections, burns, trauma, surgical procedures) could exceed the body's ability to synthesize glutamine
- No yeast, gluten, dairy, salt, artificial flavours and preservatives
- Packed without fillers or flowing agents
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Glutamine should be taken with cold or room temperature foods or liquids
It should not be added to hot beverages glutamine is heat sensitive
Only take as directed.