This product consists of an organic marine plant species called Lithothamnium calcareum, also known as red algae. It is rich in plant-based calcium and other trace minerals including magnesium and 72 others important for maximum calcium absorption and bone health.
This form of marine plant contains 34% pure calcium and has a unique porous structure with a large surface area for greater absorption and utilisation of the calcium in the body.
- 100% plant-source of calcium
- Highly alkaline at pH 10
- No herbicides, pesticides or contaminants
- No added crushed coral or oyster shell
- No calcium chelates from limestone, chalk or rocks
- No crushed coral or oyster shell
- Contains no animal products, gluten, dairy, allergens and is GMO free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Dosage & warnings
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with a glass of water or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||1.15 kJ||57.5 kJ|
|Protein||< 0.1 g||< 1 g|
|Total Fat||< 0.005 g||< 0.25 g|
|Saturated Fat||< 0.005 g||< 0.25 g|
|Sodium||3.45 mg||170 mg|
|Calcium||300 mg||14.75 g|
|Magnesium||21.5 mg||1.05 g|
|Iodine||26.5 μg||1.3 mg|
|Selenium||0.85 μg||41 μg|
|Strontium||1.6 mg||79 mg|
|Boron||12 μg||0.6 mg|
|Carbohydrates||< 0.05 g||< 2 g|
|Sugar||< 0.01 g||< 0.5 g|
|Calcified lithothamnion (Red algae)||860 mg|