This product consists 100% of an organic marine plant species called Lithothamnium calcareum, also known as red algae. It is rich in plant-based calcium and other trace minerals including magnesium and 72 others important for maximum calcium absorption and bone health.
This form of marine plant contains 34% pure calcium and has a unique porous structure with a large surface area for greater absorption and utilisation of the calcium in the body.
- 100% plant-source of calcium
- Highly alkaline at pH 10
- No herbicides, pesticides or contaminants
- No added crushed coral or oyster shell
- No calcium chelates from limestone, chalk or rocks
- No crushed coral or oyster shell
- Contains no animal products, gluten, dairy, allergens and is GMO free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Dosage & warnings
Adults: Take half (1.2 g) to 1 metric tsp (2.4 g) blended in favourite juice or added to smoothie or food.
Children: Half to 1 metric tsp with food, added to favourite juice or added to smoothie or food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||3 kJ||105 kJ|
|Protein||< 0.1 g||< 1 g|
|Total Fat||< 0.01 g||< 0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||< 0.01 g||< 0.5 g|
|Sodium||12 mg||425 mg|
|Calcium||952 mg||34 g|
|Magnesium||70 mg||2.5 g|
|Iodine||92 μg||3.29 mg|
|Selenium||2.8 μg||100 μg|
|Strontium||5.4 mg||195 mg|
|Boron||43 μg||1.55 mg|
|Carbohydrates||< 0.1 g||< 4 g|
|Sugar||< 0.02 g||< 1 g|
1 g serve
|Calcified lithothamnion (Red algae)||1 g|