- Ubiquinol is the active and most common form of coenzyme Q10 in the body
- Ubiquinol has superior absorption and is more bioavailable than ubiquinone
- High strength CoQ10 that may be beneficial to
- Support the health and function of the cardiovascular system
- Assist in the temporary relief of fatigue
- No added gluten, milk, lactose, nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, eggs and sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners or flavours
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily
Contains traces of sulphur dioxide and pollen
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 290745. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.