- Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10
- Ubiquinol has higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10 such as ubiquinone and ubidecarenone
- Ubiquinol supplementation may be beneficial to
- Provide antioxidant support to prevent free radical damage to the body’s cells
- Aid in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol
- Support healthy energy levels
- No added dairy, gluten or shellfish
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 299871. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.