- Combination of elderberry, zinc and vitamin C which may help to reduce the duration of colds and relieve symptoms of flu including aches, pains and fevers
- May reduce the duration of cold and flu symptoms
- Elderberry extracts support healthy immune function by assisting the production of cytokines in response to viral infection
- Elderberry has been shown to reduce the duration of flu and reduces symptoms such as aches, pains and fever
- Elderberry contains anthocyanins which have been shown to be potent antioxidants. It is believed that these compounds may also support immune function by assisting production of cytokines.
- Zinc, vitamin C and elderberry help maintain healthy, normal immune function and possess potent antioxidant activity
- May be helpful for travellers, children and the elderly
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 2 tablets twice daily
Children 2 - 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
Not to be used in children under two years without medical advice
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Only take as directed.
|Sambucus nigra (fruit) ext. equiv. dry (Elderflower)||2.33 g|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||120 mg|