- Sulfate is a stabilising component of many types of connective tissue, contributing to its strength, elasticity and hydration
- Sulfate is a component of the mucus secreted by some epithelial goblet cells found in the digestive and respiratory system
- The production and storage of energy in the body depends on the availability of both magnesium and phosphate
- Magnesium has inhibitory and stabilising effects on neurons at the neuromuscular junction
- Magnesium plays an influencing role in the release of neurotransmitters
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20262. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.