- Phosphate is incorporated into intracellular compounds such as ATP and cyclic AMP, and consequently plays a key role in energy production
- Potassium is an integral component of the sodium-potassium pump, which maintains the potential difference across cell membranes, therefore is required for
- the regulation of neuromuscular excitability and stimulation
- the transmission of electrochemical impulses
- the contraction of muscle fibres
- The heart requires the correct balance of potassium and calcium for rhythmicity of contractions
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20219. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.