- Phosphate is incorporated into intracellular compounds such as ATP and cyclic AMP, consequently playing a role in energy production
- Potassium is an integral component of the sodium-potassium pump, which maintains the potential difference across cell membranes
- Potassium is required for
- The regulation of neuromuscular excitability and stimulation
- The transmission of electrochemical impulses
- The contraction of muscle fibres
- The heart requires the correct balance of potassium and calcium for rhythmicity of contractions
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Contains fructose and lactose
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20219. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.