- Magnesium and phosphate are vital for energy production and with potassium, are involved in muscle function and nerve conduction
- Chloride helps maintain hydration and fluid balance and with potassium, it is required for gastric acid production
- Magnesium plays an influencing role in the release of neurotransmitters
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20260. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.