- Nutritional formula combining minerals and nutrients that help support normal muscular and nervous system function
- Magnesium assists in normal cellular energy production, normal healthy nerve conduction and normal healthy contraction of smooth and skeletal muscles
- Potassium aids in healthy muscle and nerve cell function
- Antioxidant d-alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E) protects cell membranes from free radical damage
- Vitamin E is important for the normal healthy functioning of immune cells and maintaining the normal healthy nervous system function
- Lecithin contains phosphatidylcholine which supplies choline in the production of acetylecholine, a neurotransmitter acetylcholine is found in high concentrations in the brain
- Acetylcholine is also involved in stimulation of the nerves needed for muscle activation
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae, also known as brewer’s yeast, is a natural source of nutrients
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 - 2 tablets twice daily
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 137809. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.