- Magnesium and phosphate are vital for energy production and help fuel nearly all the body’s cellular processes, including muscle function and nerve conduction in the form of Mg-ATP
- The production and storage of energy in the body depends on the availability of both magnesium and phosphate Phosphate is incorporated into compounds such as ATP and cyclic AMP
- Magnesium combines with and stabilises the ATP molecule, and the resultant Mg-ATP complex (rather than ATP alone), is the substrate for most ATP-requiring enzymes
- Magnesium has inhibitory and stabilising effects on neurons at the neuromuscular junction, and plays an influencing role in the release of neurotransmitters
- Magnesium is involved in the regulation of peripheral and cerebral vascular tone
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20268. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.