- Magnesium and phosphate are vital for energy production and help fuel nearly all the body’s cellular processes
- Magnesium is involved in
- Inhibitory and stabilising effects on neurons at the neuromuscular junction
- The regulation of peripheral and cerebral vascular tone
- The release of neurotransmitters
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Contains fructose and lactose
Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20268. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.