- Due to its role as a component of haemoglobin, iron plays a vital role in the structure and function of healthy blood
- In the body, iron is found most commonly associated with phosphate, the main anion for energy storage and release
- Phosphate acts as a regulator of iron phosphate absorption and forms part of ferritin, the iron storage complex
- Iron is involved in immunity, and severe iron deficiency may lead to reduced resistance to infection
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Contains lactose and fructose
Iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20226. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.