- Comprehensive formula to manage both gastrointestinal symptoms and their contributing mental stress symptoms
- Formulated based on a combination of modern research, traditional knowledge and clinical experience
- Traditionally established herbs for GIT irritation and mild inflammation
- Includes herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine
- For the relief of bloating, flatulence and dyspepsia
- For their antispasmodic and carminative effects
- Lemon balm is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy mood balance and relieve symptoms of stress
- Chamomile is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for nervous indigestion and mild gastrointestinal inflammation
- The following substances have not been used in the production of this product
- Dairy, wheat, yeast, egg, soy, lactose, glucose, sucrose, fructose
- Sulphates/sulphites, gelatin, crustaceans, nuts, gluten
- However, the finished product has not been tested to confirm the absence of these substances
- Strategically divided dosage for symptomatic relief throughout the day
- Convenient capsule form, for greater compliance and dosing ease
- Vegan friendly
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 capsule 3 times daily with water
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended Do not use while breastfeeding, pregnant or if likely to become pregnant
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
|Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Cynara scolymus (Globe artichoke) ext.
ext. equiv. fresh (leaf)
|Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (flower)
|Carum carvi (Caraway) ext.
ext. equiv. dry
|Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) ext.
ext. equiv. dry