- Calcium is required for the cell division cycle of epithelial cells, and consequently for the cell proliferation phase of wound healing
- Sulphate is present in mucus secreted by some epithelial goblet cells found in the digestive and respiratory system
- Sulphate is a component of the stabilising structures of many types of connective tissue
- Calcium functions as an intercellular cement with sulfated glycosaminoglycans
- No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives
- No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Children under 12 years: As professionally prescribed
Contains lactose and fructose
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20225. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.